Payroll Services Designed Around You
Supporting Small to Medium Sized Businesses
Company Payroll Services
We will take the entire administrative and routine burden from you and run the whole payroll. All you need do is inform us of pay rates and, of course, pay your employees. We will provide wage slips, reports, analysis and carry out all the monthly reporting that is needed, to HMRC - thereby freeing you up to get on with your core activities.
It’s what you don’t know or are not aware of that is often as important as what you do know. We try to ensure that our payroll service is not just a number crunching exercise but remains grounded in our knowledge of your organisation so that we can advise and be as proactive as possible.
The benefits of our SME Payroll services to you:
- Totally removes the hassle of running payroll
- Frees up your time, allowing you to channel saved time on productive activities
- Saves you money, because you don't need to invest in payroll software
- You have experienced payroll professionals in your corner
- You get guaranteed levels of service.
Since April 2013 employers have been required to submit a report to HMRC of payments and deductions made to their employees before or at the time those payments are made to the employee. This is known as Real Time Information (RTI). Under RTI at every pay point a report will be submitted to HMRC detailing each employees pay and deductions.
We provide payroll services for our clients, tailored to their requirements, whether weekly paid, fortnightly paid or monthly paid, and where we do we also handle, on their behalf, all matters which are required by and may arise with HMRC.
Our Payroll services include:
- Registration of new payroll schemes with HMRC
- Handover of your existing scheme from your existing provider
- Ensuring your payroll is RTI compliant
- Preparation of your payroll to agreed timetables
- Processing of fixed salary or variable gross pay based on time, ovetime, sickness and rates of pay
- Processing starters and leavers
- Supply of payslips
- Notifying you of PAYE and NI liabilities that need to be paid
- Meeting minimum wage requirements
- Meeting statutory sickpay requirements
- Meeting statutory maternity & paternity requirements
- Redundancy calculations
- Reporting of figures to HMRC
- Preparation of annual P60 forms
- Subcontractor tax calculations and reporting
- Preparation fo P11d forms